- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This half duplex offers things not available in many of the units currently for sale. It not only has a double instead of a single garage but also lots of parking space on the pad, thus making it more functional for a two car family. The main floor area is larger than is typical in two storey units plus it has a main floor den. Located on a large yard in a cul de sac, it is bright and clean with neutral, modern dÃ©cor, a corner fireplace, newer stainless appliances and high ceilings. The finished basement offers a family room, four piece bathroom and a bedroom in which the awesome Murphy bed will stay!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Eden Hampson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence