- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to Belgravia III! Superbly run complex with no special assessments - ever! Lovely main floor unit ( handicapped accessible and equipped ) with a beautiful southwest patio facing an island park. At over 2000 s.f. this spacious ENERGY EFFICIENT condo features 2 large bedrooms plus den and a large living and entertaining spaces. The home is immaculate and nicely decorated - in other words one can just move in! This home also offers handicap accessibility with a walk in shower in the second bath. BRAND NEW TRIPLE PANE WINDOWS! There are 2 underground parking stalls right next to the elevator, and a huge walk-in storage room as well. This energy efficient condo has a great reputation for having a pro-active board that takes a lot of the worry of condo ownership away. Low condo fees also include cable TV.
Courtesy of Patti Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty