- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Holyrood bungalow backing onto Holyrood Community League playground/field (greenspace) & Holyrood School ~ prime plus location. This 1100sq.ft. home has 5 bedrooms and 2 baths. The floorpan is open & the front faces south which allows you to enjoy sunny mornings. The kitchen & living room has Sierra stone flooring which is perfect for those who don't love carpet & who have pets. The main floor has 3 balanced bedrooms and 4 piece bath. Basement was fully renovated in 2007 ~ added 2 bedrooms, 3pc bath (steam shower), and a perfect theatre room/family room (options for viewing ~ TV or projector screen). This home has the other essentials done like newer furnace, hot water tank and shingles. The yard is low maintenance and a hop skip and a jump to oodles of room for a full fledge game of soccer!
Courtesy of Todd Bradley
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty