- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This beautiful HOMES BY AVI home located in the quiet neighborhood of Edgemont features 9' ceilings on the main floor and plenty of windows at the back that look West onto a pathway to the park. This home is situated next to a city-maintained pathway so you can enjoy the benefits of a corner lot without the extra snow shoveling in the winter! The main floor features hardwood floor, modern gray cabinets and white quartz counter tops to give you a bright and open living space. The kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel Whirlpool appliances!The second floor features 3 spacious bedrooms and a bonus loft. With an over sized back yard for entertaining in the summer, this home is an absolute must see!
Courtesy of Christy Cantera
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City