- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Like new! Main floor 804 sq.ft. 2 bedroom condo at Windermere Village with 1 underground stall plus 1 surface stall and a storage locker. This northeast facing condo offers an inviting entry which carries through the kitchen. The open kitchen is finished with rich dark cabinets, modern & contemporary light counters & black appliances. This opens to an eating bar, room for a dining table and the living room. The master suite offers a full walk-through closet with lots of storage, this then opens to the 4 piece ensuite. The second bedroom also features a walk through closet with a cheater 4 piece ensuite. Enjoy in-suite laundry, a warm & clean car year round in your underground parkade stall plus the attached storage. Keep gold clubs, bikes, tires, safe and secure. Condo fees include power even your BBQ natural gas outlet. Walk to many amenities, from dozens of retail options, movie theatre & more. You're just off the Anthony Henday in the deep southwest so you'll love the conveniences this condo offers.Brochure
Courtesy of Robert McLeod
Brokerage: McLeod Realty & Management LTD