- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RARE OPPORTUNITY! You know the house and now you can own the lovely brick home with the beautiful front porch on 89th Avenue! Sitting on one of the largest lots in Strathcona, this wonderful home has been lovingly cared for by just a few, but adored by many... Inside are terrific spaces that will work for families, couples and everyone else! There is the grand front foyer with staircase, a main floor bedroom or den, a cozy living room with fireplace and a gracious dining room and large updated kitchen. Upstairs there are three more bedrooms and full bath with large glass block shower and the original claw foot tub. The home is full of character - and quality upgrades! The shingles are one year old, and the insulation in the attic is approximately R40. The electrical and plumbing have both been upgraded also. Enjoy a fantastic south backyard with balcony, deck and Koi pond! The neighbours are amazing on this block and Strathcona is like a village that you'll want to call home!
Courtesy of Patti Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty