- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This stunning two storey, located on a corner lot on a quiet street in desirable Walker is move in ready. Featuring 3 bedrooms up, 2.5 baths, large Bonus room up, and vaulted ceilings it truly is perfect. With its open concept the living / dining area is great for entertaining, with beautiful vinyl plank flooring and a cozy gas fireplace. The warm wood kitchen w/ dark cabinets, subway tile & black appliances is sure to ignite your inner chef. On the main is also a 2 pce bath and main-floor laundry. Upstairs is the large bonus room over the double attached garage, the spacious master with a 4 pce ensuite & walk-in closet. Plus the other two good sized bedrooms & a 4 pce main bath. The basement is yours to design to your liking. Entire house fitted with custom Hunter Douglas window coverings Out back is the landscaped, partially fenced yard which is perfect for relaxing in. Overall the total package and a great location with lots of parking, close to the Anthony Henday, schools, parks and shopping.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Matthew Unrau
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty