- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome Home! This adorable bungalow resides along a quiet street nestled among the city's over hanging historic Ash and Elm Tress. Within walking distance to local schools and major public transportation routes, this home is perfect for downsize-rs and first time home buyers seeking affordable central Edmonton access while enjoying a well loved character home. On a 585.02 Sq.M. lot, this property features a oversized double garage with rear access, and huge west facing backyard complete with a fire-pit. Inside, a new owner can enjoy the original hardwood floors, an updated kitchen ( complete stainless steel appliances), and an updated bathroom. Vinyl windows accent this gem and with ample sized bedrooms, den, kitchen and dining area. A new owner is sure to feel cozy enough to enjoy Edmonton's four seasons indoors or out. The basement includes a large storage area, den, laundry room, and bedroom. The shared rear entry could accommodate a future basement suite for a savvy home owner.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Don Brown
Brokerage: Liv Real Estate