- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NO MORE SNOW SHOVELLING & LAWN CARE! Beautiful adult(50+but age 18+dependants can live here) w/great view of Hole #8 of the Lewis Estates Golf Course. Peaceful, private & friendly community. Original owners and many upgrades. Wall-to-wall windows overlook the golf course. Snowshoeing and skiing at your doorstep. Gorgeous bright kitchen with french door to deck. Kitchen Aid stainless appliances and breakfast bar overlooking the golf course. Dbl. Oven. Huge formal dining room fits extra large furniture for large family dinners. Spacious Master suite has corner windows and gorgeous ensuite. Main floor private den and spacious laundry room and guest bath complete this level. Lower level is completely & professionally finished by builder with bedroom, full bath, family room with theater surround sound and large windows. Flex room has french doors and is a super gym/hobby room/second den space. Top of the line Sears blinds on all windows. Gas bbq. hookup- huge deck. A/C. Att.Garage w.drain
Courtesy of Marlene Pahl
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate