- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Beautiful Landmark built Town home is a show stopper! From the ground level, you walk into the versatile â€œbasement,â€ perfect for a home office/living room, & access to the double insulated drywalled garage. Upstairs is a gorgeous kitchen w/ granite counters, S/S appliances, eat-in island bar & a corner walk in pantry. The laundry rm, 2 pc bath & living room, beautifully floored w/ attractive laminate Flooring completes the middle(main) floor (Ground Level). On the top floor are 3 bdrms, 4 pc bath, a den sized landing & a king-sized master w/ walk-in closet & 3 pc ensuite. Many additional features are great in this home: hot water on demand, low condo fees ($145/mo) that includes ext maintenance, lawn & snow care AND this unit is in a prime location, close to shopping, daycare's, schools and parks!