- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Live in opulence. Savour luxuriousness. An exhibit of grandeur ascendancy and an exquisite appointment to splendid detail, this precision built masterpiece is the crown jewel. Awaiting your arrival, walk-out bungalows of this influence are unusual in discovery. Perched above the North Saskatchewan river on a private peninsula, the community of Keswick is in a class of its own. The arrangement of superlative characteristics spotlight an abundance of must have appearances. Chef virtuoso cuisine realm, leading edge premier appliances, Five Star Master suite relaxation owners retreat, Nonpareil Signature barrel ceiling, Swooping staircase, wet bar, home gym, theatre room, wine cellar, in-floor radiant heating, triple car garage space, fully landscaped nuzzled upon a nature haven pond. Stated amongst the finest collection of Edmontonâ€™s luxury Real Estate, this is truly where the lavish live.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ron Dickson
Brokerage: Sotheby's International Realty Canada