- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION! Superb complex steps from walking trails around pond, transportation & shopping! Fantastic layout in this immaculate & bright SW facing 2 bdm 2 bath condo in the highly desired Carrington Grande West complex. Large entry with feature wall that has large kitchen closeby. Wonderfully designed oak kitchen has plenty of cabinets, countertops, pantry & breakfast bar! Upgraded stainless steel appliances featuring bottom mount fridge & over the range microwave! Separate expansive dining area leads onto bright SW facing living room that is also cozy with its gas fireplace. Kingsized master bedroom has him/her walk thru closets and nicely designed full ensuite. 2nd bdm is also good sized and conveniently separated from master bedroom. Laundry room is also large & can accomodate extra storage. Enjoy the summer days BBQ'ing with private and treed SW balcony. Heated underground parking. Complex has party room with beautiful views of tennis courts and pond! Small pets allowed. Condo fee incl CABLE!
Courtesy of Carolyn Knispel
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City