- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Bilevel Townhome in Tanglewood is in THE perfect location. It is across the street from the Marketplace at Callingwood so you can take advantage of all of the great Shops, as well as the Callingwood Farmerâ€™s Market. You also have easy access to public transportation. A Great home for the First time Homebuyer or Empty Nester. With almost 1000 SF of living space, this FRESHLY PAINTED home offers a VAULTED CEILING, as well as a HUGE LIVING ROOM. Enjoy the morning sun as you sip coffee on your LARGE DECK or Dining area. You will enjoy cooking in your beautifully RENOVATED KITCHEN, which comes with TILE BACKSPLASH, SOFT CLOSE Drawers and Cupboards and plenty of counter space. Downstairs, you will find the Master Bedroom with WALK IN CLOSET, as well as a second Bedroom and gorgeous 4 pc RENOVATED BATHROOM. All you have to do is move in!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Shenita Persaud-Zalloni
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City