- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Magnificent and massive Bungalow... The Renovation turned out better than we imagined. This bungalow has received an extensive facelift with NEW Kitchen, flooring, paint, baseboards, countertops, bathrooms, appliances, windows, light fixtures and more... With 5 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 3 family rooms and a large detached double garage, this home offers so much space to a homeowner. The neighborhood has many infills and redevelopments happening currently, makes for a great community.
Courtesy of Ivan Abelar
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty