- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Allard is a convenient south west community with great shopping and amenities close by plus a new K-9 school! Everything your family needs is right close by. The Incept model by Jayman BUILT offers great features including triple pane windows, tankless hot water system, solar panel rough in, HRV and high (96%) efficiency furnace. Very open concept on the main floor, with easy care laminate flooring throughout, great room & dining area are spacious & the kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, island with quartz counter tops & wall pantry. The second floor has a spacious owners suite with full ensuite bath & double wall closets. Two more bedrooms, a second full bath & laundry closet complete this level. Rear parking pad and front landscaping are included.
Courtesy of Madeline Sarafinchan
Brokerage: Jayman Realty (Edm.) Inc