- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION! LOCATION! Extremely quiet, and FACING SOUTH overlooking Whitemud Ravine and Park is this high-end Brass III bungalow with a large loft. The floor plan is terrific with almost 4000 s.f. of finished space! Quality finishing, hardwood & slate flooring in this beautifully upgraded unit with an abundance of windows to enjoy the view! Updated kitchen, main floor den and office, 9' ceilings, fully finished lower level and tons of storage and closet space! The upstairs loft is a peaceful setting to enjoy the spectacular view or relax and watch T.V. Also included are two fireplaces, a bar a storage room and a hobby room! Pets are allowed with Board approval.
Courtesy of Patti Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty