- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome Home! This beautifully kept unique layout home is waiting for you with everything you could want including 3 generous sized bedrooms up, your master is an oversized layout with walk in closet and attached 4 piece bathroom that has a 2 person soaker tub included. There are 2 more good sized bedrooms up, 3 piece full bathroom and a great bonus room you and you family can relax in with your built in surround sound system. The main floor has a unique design with a beautiful kitchen and lots of large windows to allow the daylight in. The back of the home opens to a well taken care of yard and connects to the surround system allowing you to take this feature outside with you for gatherings. With a finished basement equipped with gas fireplace, a 4th large bedroom and 3 piece bathroom you have plenty of room for visitors to come and feel at home during their stay.Brochure
Courtesy of Kaylie Cole