- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The Elmwood by Sterling Homes. Beautiful 2 storey family home. 9' ceilings & Laminate throughout main floor. Front foyer with large coat closet that leads to a large open living room leading to the kitchen with maple cabinets, large pantry cabinet, Â¾â€ quartz counter tops, silgranite sink in island with flush eating ledge, pot & pendant lighting & over the range Microwave. 7â€™ x 10â€™ Deck with aluminum railing included off the nook, which leads to back entry area with closet. Stacked laundry and 1/2 bath conveniently located on main floor. Master bedroom with coffer ceiling, a large walk-in closet and 3 pcs ensuite with large stand up shower. Two more bedrooms and a full bath complete the upper floor. Parking pad off rear lane. Appliance Allowance incl. Net GST. Taxes TBA. Targeted possession date to be confirmed.Brochure
Courtesy of Brent Bommes
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire