- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Quiet, established, friendly street in Evansdale. Close to schools, parks, shopping, transit, and Anthony Henday! Completely renovated, open concept main floor with sunny south facing kitchen, generous size dining room opening to a large living room. Three good size bedrooms upstairs with 2 piece ensuite in master and 4 piece main bathroom with newer tub. Finished basement has fourth huge bedroom, cozy family area with wood fire place and another large area for play, pool or additional future bedrooms. Over-sized double garage with new door opener and back alley access. Mature yard with beautiful trees. Newer triple pane windows (2015), kitchen cabinets which include several organizers and a pantry, new tops and movable island with eating bar, and stainless appliances (2016). New flooring and light fixtures upstairs and fresh paint! New eaves and shingles (2013), and upgraded insulation (2007). Excellent opportunity as a starter, two family, or investment home. This house is immaculate!Brochure
Courtesy of Jordan Ceh
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters