- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Your chance to own in the sought after Hearthstone Condo is here! Nestled in the quiet community of Brander Gardens steps away from the River Valley and Fort Edmonton Park where you'll find endless paved walking/biking paths. The kids can enjoy an easy walk or ride their bikes to schools nearby. The mature trees and well kept gardens make the Hearthstone truly special. Step inside and you'll find the cozy living room is complete with wood burning fireplace making it a warm inviting space to entertain on those cold winter nights. A patio door opens off the dining room to your private fenced patio looking out onto walking path/green space. The perfect place to enjoy those summer BBQ's. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a 4-piece bathroom. The spacious master bedroom has a good sized walk-in closet. The basement is fully finished with laundry and a 3-piece bathroom. Even your pets are welcome!
Courtesy of James Barker
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate