- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
You wonâ€™t find a better location in one of Edmontonâ€™s quiet, established community of Carlisle. With low condo fees and a little TLC this is the ideal 3 bedroom town home for the first time home buyer or investor. This 2 storey condo features large windows, eat in kitchen & a corner wood burning fire place with floor to ceiling brick accent wall in the living room. The main floor also has patio door access to the back deck and an added bonus of a single car detached garage. The basement is unfinished and just waiting for your creativity. Located directly across from a park & backing onto a green space & within walking distance to schools, playgrounds, shopping & transit and many other amenities. GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
Courtesy of William Hickey
Brokerage: YEGPro Realty