- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Seller is offering 6 months of Condo Fees paid for Buyer! Ascend the stairs to your front porch and you are in your cozy townhome. So easy to pull right into your double garage or have guests park right in front of your door - and who doesn't love all the convenience of stores, restaurants and services right across the street? Walker Lakes is a young vibrant community with so much to offer great walking trails, scenic lakes & schools. Contemporary styled cabinetry & stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, great room is open and bright with 9â€™ ceilings and back to back windows. Sit out in the sun on your patio adjacent to your kitchen and BBQ with convenient gas line. 3 bedrooms and laundry on the top floor with master suite walk-in closet & full ensuite bath. Additional storage and finished space on lower level. Perfect move in condition! Double attached garage with Bonus additional parking in driveway of your garage. Stop renting and start building your future here in Walker Lakes.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Rhonda Navratil
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City