- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
OPPORTUNITY to have TWO seperate GARAGES. Already with a double attached garage, POTENTIAL TO BUILD A TRIPLE GARAGE and have space for RV PARKING from the REAR LANE ACCESS and owning a HUGE LOT! The open concept main floor features a STUNNING CHEFS WHITE KITCHEN with QUARTZ countertops, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, large island, a WALK-THROUGH pantry with WINE FRIDGE and an additional butler sink. Lots of extra windows bring in tons of natural light, 9 FT CEILINGS, GAS FIREPLACE in the large living room, all creating a very open and welcoming main floor. Upstairs relax in the BONUS ROOM with VAULTED CEILING or retreat to the KING SIZE MASTER SUITE complete with WALK-IN CLOSET, FIREPLACE, and 5 pce ENSUITE with DOUBLE SINKS, SEPERATE SHOWER, and SOAKER TUB. 2 large bedrooms, 4 pc bath and LAUNDRY room complete the upper level. With the SOUTHWEST backyard exposure, enjoy the HUGE backyard and all it has to offer. Ability to build an ADDITIONAL garage or SHOP and still have RV parking. RARE OPPORTUNITYBrochure
Courtesy of Brandon Lai
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre