- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
GREAT PRICE AND GREAT LOCATION within minutes of the Anthony Henday you will find this Great Townhouse with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bath. This West facing unit offers UPDATED MAPLE CABINETS in the bright kitchen, large dining area that flows into the living room that features a CORNER FIREPLACE and sliding doors to your own fenced back yard. The updated half bath is perfect for your guest. The upper floor has BRAND NEW TRENDY VINYL PLANK FLOORING has a HUGE MASTER BEDROOM with walk-through closet to the main bathroom. The two other bedrooms are a good size and offer large closets! The PARTIALLY FINISHED BASEMENT boasts a large Family room and mechanical room offers loads of storage and NEWER FRONT LOAD WASHER AND DRYER! The complex recently underwent a face-lift consisting of NEW DOORS, WINDOWS, ROOFING AND SIDING! Very close to schools and public transportation.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Scott Storry
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Premier Real Estate