- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Wow Separate Entrance, and chain link fencing all around Do not miss out on this Immaculately maintained almost 1700 sqft, 3 bedroom, 3 bath, half duplex w/ an open concept. Main floor has lots of windows allowing for natural light. Amazing finishing with granite counter top, upgraded laminate and carpet flooring. A dream master bedroom with a walk-in closet, and a 4 pice bath. The basement has a separate entrance and builder is willing to finish it.
Courtesy of Barry Berhe
Brokerage: Re/Max Select