- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Impressive custom built by Managen Homes offering over 6000 sq ft top to bottom. Located on a cul-de-sac in Wilson Lane of Country Club Estates. The executive 2 storey welcomes you with a grand open foyer with an exquisite fish pond, accent pillars and spiral staircase. The main level offers a remarkable piano room with 20 ft ceilings. A double sided gas fireplace shared with a cozy family room. The spacious kitchen offers plenty of counter space including an island with cook top. A second spice kitchen is accented with stainless steel countertops and appliances. Upstairs offer a loft/study area and 4 bedrooms including the master suite with 5-piece ensuite. The expansive lower level offers a family room with gas fireplace, exercise room, media room, 2 additional bedrooms and a remarkable spa room equipped with a hot tub! Exterior features include an oversized triple car heated garage. Professionally landscaped low maintenance backyard with waterfall garden, cedar deck and a mini putting green!Brochure
Courtesy of Kaylie Cole