- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Lived in by the original owner, his home in the fabulous neighborhood of McLeod has a wheel chair accessible addition. This 1745 square foot home has the addition of separate living area, bedroom, bath and den which comes complete with ramp in the back of the home. This 636 square foot extension was built in 1994 with its own furnace. A doorway in the hallway between the 2 spaces offers privacy when wanted or open it up to flow as one larger space. The 1109 square foot original space with a full basement has a furnace of its own that was replaced in 2010. The home's hot water tank was replaced in 2011 and the shingles in 2012. This unique home is perfect for a family with an elderly parent, a disabled relative or just a growing family that needs 4 bedrooms and extra living space.
Courtesy of Debbie Jeannotte
Brokerage: Kennedy Real Estate