- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
REDUCED AGAIN! SOUTH-facing 1100 sq ft upgraded condo on 4th floor overlooks central court yard with pond & waterfalls. From porcelain tile flooring to fresh designer color palette this unit rivals any show suite. Kitchen has eating bar and loads of cupboard space with walk in pantry. New Fridge & o/r Microwave. L/R is spacious, corner gas fireplace & balcony. Master suite is huge and offers full ensuite & walk-in closet. Also half bath down hallway to the den which easily fits a full sized bed & dressers for guests. Large utility room, New Washer & Dryer. Titled underground parking stall close to elevator, plus oversize 8â€™ x 8â€™ storage cage. CONDO FEES INCLUDE EVERYTHING EXCEPT POWER ($70/mon) and CABLE & PHONE/INTERNET. Walk to Mill Woods Town Centre, new library/seniors centre, bus, future LRT, restaurants, Grey Nuns Hospital, medical offices. 5 min to Henday or Whitemud.Brochure
Courtesy of Randall Weese