- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Looking for the PERFECT Location? This 40+ complex is located within walking distance of Sobeys & Safeway, public library, YMCA, transit & Century Park LRT Station, easy access to South Edmonton Common and major connecting routes! This immaculate unit offers a unique and super functional floor plan with huge living room, bright kitchen with tons of cabinets & white appliances, 2 full baths, 2 spacious bedrooms, master retreat is tucked away behind its own door with private access to the bedroom, 3 piece ensuite & walk in closet! Enjoy your private patio in the summer and your heated underground parking stall in the winter (with storage cage!) Upgrades to the unit include air conditioning, security feature on windows, new tile in bathrooms, new flooring throughout, new counter tops and new paint. This building is very well ran and has many amenities including a social room, a fitness room, a work shop and lots of visitor parking! This one must be seen.
Courtesy of Jacquie Smith
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro