- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Here is a great opportunity! Ideal for first time owners or investors. This bungalow is in a transitioning neighborhood that is walking distance to everything you need. This bungalow has tons of charm, potential for a wood stove, upgraded HWT and furnace, wiring and plumbing. The yard has fruit trees and a dog run for your 4 legged companion. Transform this bungalow into your own little paradise or pick it up as an investment property. Sold as-is, where-is.
Courtesy of Isaac Kristensen
Brokerage: Digger Real Estate Inc.