- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
The long term owners are selling their classic bungalow with numerous original features that are in excellent condition. The moment you pull up you will note the original curved glass block featured wall at the front entrance. Upon entering you will immediately note the original hardwood floors that are throughout the main floor with the exception of the kitchen and bath. The living room has maintained its original 50's charm with the original woodwork & coved ceilings complimenting the hardwood flooring. The master suite overlooks the quiet front street while the 2nd main floor bedroom is located at the rear overlooking the backyard. The kitchen is very well maintained & offers newer tiled flooring, appliances & counter tops. The fully finished basement has a 3rd bedroom, summer kitchen & a large family room. Shingles, mechanical, electrical, sidewalks, landscaping, some windows & front step have all been updated. This home is situated on a 50' x 130' RF3 lot that is fully fenced with a double garage.
Courtesy of Frank Vanderbleek
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate