- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
PLATINUM PROPERTY! This 3 bedroom / 2 bath townhouse is ready to go for a family looking for class and comfort. Newly painted from top to bottom, you get a great canvas for making this home your very own. The spacious living room radiates natural sunlight from the east facing walk out patio. The kitchen is clean & crisp with all white appliances & cabinetry. You also have a brand new dishwasher, updated fixtures, & a built in desk nook. The finished basement has a very cool stone accent wall that would highlight a man cave worth boasting about or a family room for the kids to watch TV. The new high efficiency furnace keeps the space warm even in the winter. Upstairs is your master bedroom that can fit a bed for a king, 2 additional bedrooms, & your 4pc updated bathroom. Lastly you have ample storage and a low maintenance, private backyard that is perfect for those family BBQs. Great schools nearby and amazing proximity to public transportation. Need I say more? This is home.
Courtesy of Daisy Aw
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City