- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Professional renovation underway and some high quality materials and appliances are onsite to continue. Prime Tweddle Place location, over 1900 sf two story, developed basement, newer shingles/H.E.furnace/ windows/++more, double attached heated garage. 3 bedrooms + den upstairs, main floor family room and laundry. If you have the skill or connections to complete a renovation, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for!
Courtesy of Bernie Thauvette
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate Centre