- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Custom designed home with tons of renos, massive pie-shaped lot and triple car garage in sought after Country Club Estates! Don't miss out on this extensively renovated 2611 sq ft 2-storey; featured in Avenue Magazine showcasing it's bold pops of color, balanced by whites & soft tones. This substantially renovated home presents a beautiful open concept main floor w/grand entrance, upgraded kitchen w/quartz countertops, island & high-end stainless steel appls. A cozy living room w/vaulted ceiling & wood stove & a family room w/stunning concrete fireplace & built-ins, bedroom or office, powder room & convenient laundry room complete the main floor. Upstairs you are treated to a generous master suite w/new ensuite featuring a soaker tub & separate shower, 2 more bedrooms and a full bath for the family. The basement has been fully finished with 2 more bedrooms, a rec room & bathroom. Enjoy the sunny, west-facing back yard complete w/large deck & one of the largest lots (12,766 sq ft) in the area!
Courtesy of Robert Leishman
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence