- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WELCOME HOME! Catch this one before the mortgage rates rise! Gorgeous 2 storey townhouse located in the development of Ellerslie Heights! 1200 sf, 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths! The main floor features an open concept with a huge eat in kitchen, upgrades include...granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, corner pantry, gleaming hardwood throughout...plus, main floor laundry and a 2 pc bathroom. The upper level features a generous sized master bedroom with a walk in closet and a 3 pc ensuite...plus, 2 more bedrooms and another 4 pc bathroom. End Unit...Landmark built - Extra storage space on the lower level with secure access to the double attached garage. Triple pane windows, upgraded insulation, tankless hot water & HRV system make this home energy efficient! Energuide 80+ rating! All of this plus...natural gas hook up for the BBQ! Low condo fees of $152! The is a must see!Brochure
Courtesy of Charlene Speers
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate