- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand New Home in King Edward Park,1740 SQft,3 Bedroom,2 Storey with everything done to a high level of craftsmanship, 9 Foot Ceilings on Main Floor with Open Concept Spacious Floor plan! The Centerpiece of the Home is a High End Kitchen with European Cabinets and Quartz Countertops. LED lighting through out the home.The Functional and Versatile Floor plan Offers an Abundance of Living Space that can be Configured to Suit your Lifestyle. Oversized Tri-Pane Windows Everywhere Allow for Natural Sunlight Throughout. Upper Level Features a King sized Master Bedroom with a Fantastic Ensuite,Walk In Shower,Dual Vanities and a big walk in Closet also 2 more Bedrooms, 4pce bath and Laundry Room! Basement is Fully Finished with HUGE Windows,2 More Bedrooms,4pce bath and 9ft Ceilings.The 19x20 Double Garage is Insulated and drywalled . Fully landscaped.This Immaculate property comes with a New Home Warranty. GST is included in the price.
Courtesy of Jack Rozner
Brokerage: The Good Real Estate Company