- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A great family home backing two schools! This open beam bungalow has 2300 sq ft of liveable space, 3 bedrooms up, and sits on a quiet street in North Edmonton. Lots of upgrades in the last two years including a new roof, new fascia, new eaves-troughs, new garage door & new concrete on half the driveway, family bathroom renovated with new fixtures and deep tub, basement bath renovated with new fixtures & new shower, new kitchen back-splash, new kitchen flooring, new wall & ceiling paint, refinished open beam & walnut china cabinet, new plumbing valves where needed, and moisture controlled bath fans. The living room has a nice fireplace and large south facing windows. The back entrance makes it feasible to add a revenue suite in the large basement with fireplace. The large backyard has a removable 8-foot section allowing you to park the RV in the backyard, a garden spot, a fire pit and a concrete patio. Close to a rec centre/arena and shopping. Easy access to the north leg of the Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Roger Osness
Brokerage: 2% Realty Edge AB