- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TERRIFIC HOME IN ROSSLYN! Stop renting, own your own home for less! Nicely maintained 3 bedroom, 1056 square foot, open concept bungalow with double detached garage on a large lot. Sewer line was replaced ($12,000) in 2012, so you don't have to worry about that. Most of the windows have been replaced. This home does not have a basement. Double Garage has a portion sectioned off for storage. Big fenced back yard with concrete patio. Laundry room has lots of storage space. Street has been recently paved, and has new sidewalks. Close to shopping, busses, Rosslyn Park (new splashpark!) and schools.Brochure
Courtesy of Art Kominek
Brokerage: Grand Realty