- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this custom build Bi-Level style home located in a quiet street in the neighborhood of West Jasper Place, W. Edmonton. Conveniently located near park, school and public transportation (1 block from the planned Valley Line West LRT). Over 2600 sq.ft. development: Features 3+2 Bedrooms, 3 full Baths, cathedral ceiling Living Rm and Kitchen; formal Dining Rm; king sized Master Bedroom has wall to wall closet and 5 pc. ensuite; gleaming hardwood in Living and Dining Rm, tiled Kitchen and bathrooms. Oak cabinet Kitchen with granite counter, breakfast bar and corner pantry; party sized Family Rm with a 2nd kitchen; a fully fenced backyard with sun deck. Upgrades included: central air conditioning, Jacuzzi jet tub, Hunter Douglas custom blinds, 2 car insulated attached garage with extra wide driveway, RV parking with back lane access. Selling price included fridge, 2 stoves, dishwasher, freezer, washer, dryer, central vac system, all window covering, garage door opener & 2 controls. Quick Possession.Brochure
Courtesy of Tom Li
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited