- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This fantastic 2-storey, 2486 sq ft, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms family home located in great community of Haddow. Amazing main floor features a bright living room with 20â€™ high ceiling, formal dining room and a den/flex room that could be a 4th bedroom. The functional kitchen has huge island, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, loads of cabinetry and breakfast nook with garden door to the back yard. Huge family room with gas fireplace, stunning wall of windows that let in plenty of natural lights. A 2pc bathroom and a laundry room complete this level. Upper level features a fabulous oversized master bedroom with 5pc ensuite, walk-in closet and a 2-sided fireplace. 2 additional bedrooms with a shared 4pc bathroom. Fully fenced and landscaped backyard with a deck. Great location, close to schools, shopping, transportation, Terwillegar Rec Centre, easy access to Anthony Henday and Whitemud Drive.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Cindy Li
Brokerage: Realty Executives Vision