- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Your dream home is calling! This stunning & meticulously maintained bi-level has it all - cul-de-sac location, beautiful landscaping, huge pie-shaped lot backing onto green space with outdoor fitness area, back lane access & 2-tiered deck great for entertaining. Inside you will be Wowed by the large great room with vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, gas fireplace, tons of natural light, open kitchen with corner pantry, main floor bedroom and 4-pc. bathroom. Upstairs is the large master with walk-in closet & ensuite complete with corner tub and stand up shower. The basement is fully finished with rec room perfect for watching the game or family movie night. A large 3rd bedroom, beautiful 4-pc bath, flex room that could be converted into a 4th bedroom and large utility/storage complete the lower level. Did I mention the entire basement has in floor heating! And to keep you cool enjoy central air-conditioning. A definite must see!
Courtesy of Connie Barnes
Brokerage: Homes & Gardens Real Estate Limited