- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Located in the heart of Beverly, this bungalow hosts 4 Bedrooms + 2.5 Bathrooms and is located on a large corner lot (50â€™x120â€™). The spacious living room welcomes you, with a NEW front window (2013), connecting to your dining area and leads you into your bright eat-in kitchen. Down the hall is the Master Bedroom w/ 2 piece ensuite, 2 good sized bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom. The basement is fully finished with loads of storage space, a family rec room, the 4th large bedroom, fully renovated 3 piece bathroom (2017), and laundry room. A single detached garage is accessed off of 44 Street, and the backyard and front yard are both good sizes! All main floor windows have metal roller shutters and other recent upgrades incl: hot water tank (2013), nest thermostat + smoke detectors.
Courtesy of Stefani Schell
Brokerage: Sarasota Realty