- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Warm and welcoming this fully finished 2 storey home in Miller is ready and waiting for a new family! This home has been freshly painted, has HARDWOOD throughout, central AIR, and a lovely family room with gas FIREPLACE on the main floor. The kitchen is spacious with lots of room to work and plenty of storage. Upstairs you find a large master, with WALK-IN closet and 4 piece ensuite, 2 other good sized bedrooms and a cozy LOFT. The basement is fully finished with family room, bedroom, 3 piece bath and laundry. The backyard is huge, with fire pit, and large STAMPED CONCRETE deck and GAZEBO. This home is spotless with an excellent cul-de-sac location close to all amenities.Brochure
Courtesy of Anita Rivest
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters