- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Amazing opportunity for redevelopment with RF3 lot, close to amenities. Whether it is the LRT station, shopping and schools they are all a short walking distance away. Convenience! This 2 bdrm home has lots of space and has had some upgrades over years. Handyman special with lots of opportunity. This home could be a great place to build some equity and be ahead as the area grows. Lots of infill in area already.
Courtesy of Michelle Gillespie
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate