- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Timeless sophistication awaits in this custom-built bungalow by Avanti Homes. The FULLY FURNISHED, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired show home has stunning millwork detail throughout its 6,200 sq.ft of finished space. The open-concept main floor features a chef's kitchen with 10ft ceilings and spectacular finishes - incl. integrated Brigade (by Viking) appliances and custom Cucina Bella cabinetry. Highlights of the master suite include an adjacent retreat room with integrated entertainment system, 5PC spa-like ensuite w. programmable steam shower and air-jet soaker tub. Finishes of Italian porcelain, marble, and white oak (stained walnut) throughout. Lower level features 10' ceilings w. 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, elaborate entertainment & bar area (courtesy of OneSmartHome), in-floor heating, electric window coverings and more. The 3-season room w. its wood-burning fireplace and fully retractable wall (w. pest screen) lead onto the maintenance-free and fully landscaped backyard. 1000+sqft triple garage.
Courtesy of Daniel Israel
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty