- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Terrific 1473 ft2 4 bedroom 3 bathroom 1.5 Storey home in Beacon Heights! 50x125 corner lot with single attached garage plus back alley access with plenty of space to build your dream garage and still have ample yard. Spacious main floor plan has living room, dining room with hardwood floor, open kitchen and bedroom/office. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms including master on top floor with 4 piece ensuite. Separate entrance to the Basement has suite potential, and is finished with family room and 1 bedroom. Upgrades include: new roof '11, windows '09, soffits and fascia '09, plumbing and electrical '04. This home is on a quiet tree lined street, across the street from a school, located 2 minutes to Yellowhead Trail and Anthony Henday, 5 minutes to all amenities and 10 minutes to downtown.Brochure
Courtesy of Keith Faria
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters