- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Full size (4510sft) development lot with just over 37 ft of east facing frontage (Not a skinny) on a beautiful Elm lined street. 9 minute walk (750m) to future LRT stop. 3 minute walk to Playground and Holyrood Elementary School. You can choose your own builder! What does your dream house look like?
Courtesy of Stephen Koehn
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City