- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SPECTACULAR WALK-OUT BUNGALOW with VIEWS OF MILL CREEK RAVINE. PROFESSIONALLY RENOVATED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM in 2016. Open concept main floor & living room with a gas fireplace & views out every window make this space perfect for entertaining. Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large island, modern cabinets & granite countertops. Off the kitchen is the east facing balcony with a gas outlet & great views of the ravine. Total of 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms. Wide plank wood look tile flooring, modern glass railing, new blinds, large master with a walk-in closet & high end ensuite, main floor laundry & 2 piece powder room complete the main floor. Walk out basement is finished with 2 good sized bedrooms, a family room, 4 piece upgraded bathroom & storage. Double tandem insulated garage, A/C. Access to the exercise room, guest suite & party room. Perfect location with easy access to downtown, the U of A, close to shops, cafes & restaurants & easy access to the river valley trails. Shows very well!
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate