- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
A MUST SEE! An immaculate well cared for 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 1/2 duplex, If you like comfort and charm you'll love the living room with its natural light, bay window, cozy interior, and shiny hardwood-like laminate floor. You will enjoy whipping up a farm-style breakfast in the handy and charming kitchen of this home with a backsplash and white modern style cabinets that will catch your eye. The dining room cradled across from the living room and kitchen can be enjoyed by a large family. The basement has been fully finished. You can spend countless hours in the privacy of your fenced backyard enjoying the summer evening- reading, entertaining, gardening. All this close to the Yellowhead, Anthony Henday, shopping, schools,playgrounds, recreation and transportation.
Courtesy of Arnold Babiy
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group