- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Feel the breeze at the Shorewinds! You'll just love this urban condo the minute you walk through the door! Your open-concept floor plan is stylishly designed and beautifully decorated to enhance the space! With over 700 square feet of space, this condo is a perfect place to dip your toes in the real estate market! You'll have two large bedrooms, including a master suite with its own en-suite and walk-through closet, plus an additional 4pc bathroom for guests and company! Your stylish kitchen has SS appliances, and a raised eating bar so you can host friends and family and still be a part of the action! Your living room features sliding glass doors that lead out to balcony where you can absorb the sun! This is a perfect place to start or for an investment opportunity! Don't miss out!Brochure
Courtesy of Michael Melnychuk
Brokerage: Century 21 All Stars Realty Ltd